Do you think your pond may have a leak? We’re here to help.
If you think your pond or water feature may have a leak, then we need to visit you ASAP. Please contact us for a site visit.
Our Anything Wet team can accurately assess your issue and offer professional solutions. We can even patch and repair a lot of leaks if they’re dealt with fast enough.
We offer a range of solutions including:
- Silicone and Epoxy Putty that will set under water and are safe for fish (even saltwater aquariums).
- Patch and repair pond liners – both PVC and rubber
- Repair broken pipes and fittings – both flexible and PVC.
- Locate and repair leaking filters. We carry rubber seals for most situations and can get spare parts quickly for most brands, including Aquascape Supplies Australia.
Your Pond Repairs specialists
Leaks and damage need to be attended to as quickly as possible to avoid any serious problems.
But, don’t worry – our friendly team can help.
- If it’s more than just a little leak, we have the skills to get it fixed.
- We can offer a loan container for your fish and set up a temporary filter or air pump
- We can replace pond liners – including heavy-duty commercial liners.
- We can fix issues with waterproof membranes.
- We can fix cracks in concrete ponds.
- We can fibreglass your pond or water feature.
- We can rebuild waterfalls, move filter systems and any other associated works.