The Triple Large units volume is 366 Litres
• Over 3 times more water storage capacity than gravel
• Extra water storage capacity means less time topping off reservoir due to evaporation
• Easier to clean and less prone to clogging than traditional gravel basins
• The ability to hold more water per cubic foot allows for smaller reservoirs
• Less labor required to excavate and move gravel for basin
• Uses less liner and geotextile underlayment than reservoirs constructed with gravel
• AquaBlox replace rock and pebble in the Pondless waterfall/stream basin. Removing the pebble from the basin means less work and with the Aquablox there is more water volume in the same area.
• Come as a flat pack that is easily assembled. Also available are double-sized units ideal for larger pondless systems or just to increase your water storage area – an underground tank that can be used to irrigate from.
Dimensions – 68.5cm L x 41cm W x 131cm H
Need some help? Ask a pro what they would do!